A non-binding offer shows you how easily and inexpensively you can protect your process control systems from further damage in the event of unforeseen incidents by reacting quickly. The Alarm Control Center is a low investment compared to the possibly high damage sums.
Give us the technical constraints and we are happy to send you a quote.
In a custom-tailored Webinar we will show you and discuss with you possible scenarios of how you can protect your processes or systems from further damage in the event of unforeseen incidents through the quick reaction of the alarm management system.
Always unblock Google Maps
Our control technology team supports you in all matters relating to your control system.
Regardless of whether you need support for your production or building control system, the control system for the data center, supply/disposal or another application case. Through our employees' years of experience, we can also find a good solution for you.
We have Expertise in a variety of control systems, in particular, from the SIMATIC WinCC family. In addition, we support our customers with individual control solutions.
The connection of system controls, to Create visualizations, and evaluation, system maintenance, and Support of the final solution, as well as training of your employees are part of our broad offer of Services for your control system.
You are welcome to form your own impressions, by visiting our reference page.
Your individual requirements can be easily realized with the additional options of the Alarm Control Center can be easily realized. For example with the options alarm filter, Monitoring, user administration or change log.
The modular structure of the Alarm Control Center also means that the options can be combined independently of one another as extensions.
A brief overview of the most popular options:
• Alarm Filter: A flood of messages caused by disruptions in the infrastructure or flutter messages that come and go every second are suppressed.
• Monitoring: The availability of your connected control systems and telecommunication systems is monitored by cyclic tests.
• Division: Subdivision of the Alarm Control Center into different areas, so that individual production areas can only access their own data.
• User Management: Individual definition of user authorizations and connection to the company's own Active Directory.
• Team Plan: Flexible assignment of responsibilities in a participant matrix instead of a fixed shift model.
Contact us! We will gladly advise you in detail.
Are you interested in a demo version ? Then contact us.